The House of Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by Razia Aeon Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:23 pm

I felt like saying that I finally managed to finish making the family a forum. Despite, this being my first time making a forum, if you see any possible changes that need to be made. Please tell me. But onto the introduction.

My name is Razia Aeon, my character tends to jump from ages between five years old to eighteen years old at times. She likes candy and playing with her friends/family. She is willing to die in order to protect her family at all costs. She is a chemical and gas user in roleplay, tends to be a little bit of a mini-mod or a good citizen whom tries to remind others of possible troubles that may come their way if they don't straighten out.

She has also applied to the Board for the family as a possible member on the disciplinary committee. I am here to stay with my family, no matter the trouble or challenges we may face.

**** If there is a challenge, we will face it TOGETHER as ONE.****

Also, if any additional information is needed about the forum, please contact me here or on Immortalnight. I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible with my reply here or there. Anyways, enough of my rambling. I'm done with my introduction for now.
Razia Aeon
Razia Aeon
Admin

https://theaeonhousehold.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum